Go to "Easy Order" (above, on the left column of the site) and click on the product you choose.
Here's how to order on Vandgard's store
1. Measure the length of the wall, fence, roof etc.
2. Mark the position of the support brackets:-one at least every 6 feet, plus one at the end, plus one (with a corner piece) at each change of direction.
3. Decide the quantities you require
When you place your first order through Vandgard's business store you will be asked to register, providing your contact, billing and shipping information so that we can complete your order and contact you if there is any problem with it.
As you go through your first ordering process you will have the opportunity to create an account by providing a user name, your email address and a password you choose.
If you are already registered as a customer on Vandgard's business store and log in before you start shopping, you can accelerate your checkout. We can take your shipping and contact information already stored to make ordering easier and quicker.
After you have placed your order, you will receive an email acknowledgement message, including your order number, which confirms that we have received your order. It does not at this stage confirm acceptance - your order may still be going through verification or credit checks. You will receive a further e-mail message once your order has been accepted.
As you are shopping, add any items you are considering buying to your shopping basket by clicking the checkbox next to the item and then clicking the add to basket button. You can remove it later if you decide you don't want it after all. Each product will show a description, and a price (excluding vat and delivery charges).
When you are ready to check out, click on "view shopping basket" in the left navigation bar. You will be presented with a list of the items you've selected and the price for each item, excluding VAT and delivery charges. On this page, you will have the opportunity to remove or change the quantity of any item in the basket. To proceed, click the CHECKOUT button.
You will then be taken through 3 easy steps to place your order:
Step 1: review your order details (at this point you'll see shipping and VAT added). It's a good idea to print a copy of this summary for your records.
Step 2: choose payment method and enter payment/credit data.
Step 3: place your order (and receive an order number).
Shipping and Delivery
Standard delivery for those anti climb products available from stock is by third party courier. You will receive an order acceptance from us by e-mail once we have satisfactorily verified your payment details. Check Your Order Status Online.
You have the following options when ordering from the Vandgard:
- Use your credit or debit card: we accept Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, credit cards, and Switch or Visa/Delta debit cards. The total order value will be charged to your card when we ship your order, or 6 days after the order has been accepted, whichever occurs first. We use your credit or debit card details exclusively for processing your order, We do not store credit card details. We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocols to encrypt your data in order to ensure security.
- Order on 30 day credit terms and pay by cheque or electronic funds transfer: Vandgard offers 30 day credit terms to UK registered companies, and to central and local government entities, subject to verification of satisfactory company & credit status. "UK registered companies" means those companies registered at Companies House. We will ask you for company data which will allow us to process your credit application. Please make sure that you give us correct and accurate details. Any order which does not meet these criteria cannot be accepted.
You will receive e-mail notification of the acceptance or non-acceptance of your order. In the event that we cannot offer your organisation credit terms, we invite you to re-enter the order with an alternative payment method (i.e. credit/debit card or prepayment).
Once your order has been credit approved and released for shipment, you will receive an invoice from us. Payment is due, as a single payment for the full invoice amount, within 30 calendar days: the due date is printed on your invoice date.
- By cheque, to the address below, accompanied by the pre-printed tear off slip at bottom of your invoice. Please make sure that all the information on the pre-printed slip accompanies your payment. For example, if you are paying multiple invoices, please make sure that you include all the slips, or include all the relevant invoice references. Cheques must not be post-dated. Payable to: Anti Climb Guards Ltd PO Box 127 Winchelsea TN31 9EN.
Log in with your username and password, view your order status. You'll see displayed all your outstanding orders, and their current status. Alternatively, call 01797 22987201797 229872 9am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday to speak to a customer service agent.
Cancelling/Changing Your Order
To cancel or change your order, please call our customer service agents 01797 229872 9am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday. You will be responsible for paying for the return of goods if you cancel or change.
Your legal rights:
When you buy goods from a business, in law you have a number of rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty
In addition to your legal rights, we also allow you to return goods if you simply change your mind. Please return the unused goods to us with the original till receipt within 14 days and we will offer you an exchange or a credit note.
Order by Phone:
We are happy to take your order over the phone instead of online, if you prefer. Please call our UK sales centre on 01797 229872 between 9 am and 5:30 pm Monday to Friday (local call rates apply), where one of our customer agents will take you through the process.
Logging In & Out:
Once you've registered, login with your username and password each time you return to the store, and we'll retrieve all your profile information (except credit or debit card details) for easy checkout. If you order by phone, ask your agent for your username and password, so that you can visit the store in future to place repeat orders or check your order status.